Audco Valves manufactures a wide variety of Gate, Globe & Check Valves in bolted-bonnet design. The valves are approved by the global majors in oil & gas and power and have a reputation for reliable performance in critical services, across the globe. Valves in bolted bonnet construction are available in pressure classes from 150 to 2500, in a variety of materials and end-connections.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Temperature of Media: Normal Temperature, High Temperature, Low Temperature, Medium Temperature
- Condition: New
- Media: Air, Gas, Water, Fuel, Powder/Solids
- Brand: AUDCO
- Specifications: API 600/ISO 10434 | 2" to 72" |
ASME class 150 to 2500
- Body and bonnet: Cast with uniform sections, precision machined
- Body: Straight through port without recesses except in the seat area - Minimum resistance to flow, turbulence and erosion.
- Flex wedge: Guide slots in the wedge engage with integral guide ribs in the body, Stem-to-wedge contact close to wedge centre - Better sealing, smoother operation. Guide slots in the wedge engage with integral guide ribs in the body, Stem-to-wedge contact close to wedge centre - Better sealing, smoother operation.
Seal-welded seat ring - Eliminates leakage path between seat ring and body, does not loosen up due to temperature fluctuations or vibration.
- Stem : One-piece construction with forged T-head - Long service life, smoother operation.