The valves are designed using state-of-the-art 3D design, simulation and analysis software. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) are used to fine-tune product performance. Prototypes models are tested - both in-house and at advanced flow-control research establishments - to ensure that the valves deliver consistent high performance.
- Variants on request
- Bypass Arrangement
- Gear/ Other pressure relief arrangements
- Full bore arrangements
- Locking Arrangement
- Stem Protector
- Other Material of Construction
- Special Class Execution
- ANSI Class / Rating#900 #1500 #2500Design StandardB 16.34Size50 mm to 600 mmMaterials (ASTM)A 216 WCB, A217 WC6/WC9, A 217 C12AEndsButt WeldApplicationsFor water, Steam, Gas, Oil and other forms of non agressive media
L&T MAKE C S & S S Ball Valves (Formerly Audco India Limited) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.Backed by an fifty-year track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation, the company provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals.
- Gate, Globe & Check Valves
- Valves for Power
- Trunnion-mounted Ball Valves
- Process Ball Valves
- Triple-offset Butterfly Valves
- Flanged & Wafer-type Butterfly Valves
- Double Block and Bleed Plug Valves
- Control Valves
- Customised Solutions.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A